News from the Faculty of Science
Is one minute of exercise really enough?
Science alumni give advice on exploring career pathways
Wearing a uniform may change the way the brain processes information
Chem & Chem Bio professor recognized for his contribution to silicone science
Radiation Sciences Graduate program launches new website
McMaster’s graduate programs in Radiation Sciences now have a new website, www.science.mcmaster.ca/radgrad. Coming together under the umbrella of the new Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Radiation Sciences last year, the revitalized programs are welcoming applications for their next cohort of students. The new academic unit offers graduate programs in Radiation Biology; Medical Physics; and Health Physics.
More Articles ...
- Faculty of Science’s new Dean announced
- Particle physics professor wins American Astronomical Society prize
- Remembering Alexander Bain
- McMaster student geographers dominate global competition
- Astronomy fellow looking for 10 billion-year-old secrets in cosmic history
- Faculty congratulated our newest Canada Research Chairs
- Hawaiian volcano a location in the search for life on Mars